- Learn more about MS: Get the facts about MS: What it is, who gets it and why, what symptoms it can cause.
- Knowledge Is Power (KIP): An at-home educational series for people newly diagnosed with MS.
- Understanding treatment options: Strategies available to modify the disease course, treat relapses, manage symptoms, and improve function and quality of life.
- Deciding to disclose… or not: Telling others about your MS may be the first thing you want to do — or the last.
- Protecting your employment options: Read about the ways MS can affect employment and learn some strategies for maintaining your place in the workforce.
The National MS Society helps each person address the challenges of living with MS through a variety of resources and support options, including:
- Information about MS, its symptoms, diagnosis and treatment online and through our extensive library of brochures, webcasts, videos, books, Momentum magazine, as well as in person (call 1-800-344-4867).
- Resources for building connections with others living with MS online or in person through self-help and other groups), for families, and about insurance, finances, employment and more._____________
Source: National MS Society